Awakened1 Blog - Since 2005

Notes from my Higher Self... A journey into Hermetics / Alchemy, Consciousness and beyond...

Know Thyself - and thou shall know all the Mysteries of the Gods and of the Universe

Saturday, January 02, 2010


I consciously choose to think for myself, to practice personal responsibility, to control my own destiny instead of having it decided for me. I AM the force behind my own life, behind my decisions. I choose to shatter the status quo, to create my own reality, to respect my fellow human beings, to become who I AM meant to be.

I AM not a slave, I AM free, ONE. I choose beauty, compassion, love, truth, Liberty above all else. I choose to live my life by true virtues and to use my intuition and common sense. I choose to rise above the land of make believe, to not be just one of the Herd. I choose to dream, to be, to live unbound by the chains that want to keep me confined and conformed to illusions. I simply AM and will always be, pure thought, creativity...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!